п»їп»ї A payday loan is a tiny, unsecured, high interest, short-term advance loan. In many instances, customers compose a post-dated, individual look for the advance quantity, plus a charge. The loan provider holds the check for the loan duration and then deposits it, or even the consumer returns with money to reclaim the check.
In This Guide:
- Fast Information About Pay Day Loans
- Who Licenses and Regulates Payday Lenders in Washington State?
- Filing A complaint Against A Payday Lender
- Optimum Loan Amount and Terms
- Tribal Loan Providers
- Online Payday Lenders
- List Before Using Out That Loan
- Your Rights As A Washington Resident
- Additional Resources
Fast Factual Statements About Pay Day Loans
- You may possibly just borrow an overall total of $700 or 30% of one’s gross income that is monthly whichever is less.
- Your data are going to be registered in a state-wide database, making certain all payday loan providers have your many loan information that is up-to-date.
- You may possibly just simply simply take 8 pay day loans per 12-month duration.
- You may request an installment plan with no additional fees if you are unable to repay your loan before your loan is due.
- You may not receive another loan if you currently have an installment plan.
- Loan providers may well not harass or intimidate you whenever gathering financing. If you should be harassed, contact DFI and register an issue.
Who Licenses and Regulates Payday Lenders in Washington?
In Washington State, the Washington state dept. of finance institutions (DFI) 500 fast cash loans fees licenses and regulates payday loan providers and also the pay day loan industry.
Filing A issue Against A Washington Payday Lender
When you yourself have a issue against a lender that is payday in Washington, file a problem with DFI.
Optimum Loan Amounts & Terms in Washington
Optimum Loan Term: 45 times
Optimum Loan Amount: $700 or 30percent of one’s gross income that is monthly whichever is less