I received a bogus cost of $9. 99 to my t cellular phone bill from zong.
We never received nor asked for any ongoing solution from their website and my mobile phone provider claims they are able to maybe not get rid of the cost! What offers! Can anybody from anywhere now set you back money simply by calling your cell phone number? Just what a scam!
More Zong Complaints & Reviews
- Zong Tower – installing of tower without authorization
- Zong Pakistan – bad and shameless telephone calls
- Zong – grievance for fraudulence
- Zong – zong service that is bad help
- Zong – continuos false statements of chakwal frenchise workplace
- Zong Pakistan – to block a few figures since they’re threatening and making use of abusive language
- Zong Pakistan – stability had been fallen with no usage
- Zong Pakistan – Internet
- Zong Pakistan – unauthorized fees
- Zong – fraudulence binding of booked numbers
We additionally got a $29 fee as a result of this «Zong». We NEVER enrolled in any such thing with this particular destination. Now Verizon does not want to simply take the charges off. I obtained an text that is anonymous that we WOULD NOT reply to about 30 days ago. It to ask Verizon about it, it was gone when I tried to go back to. now We have fees that i did not subscribe to.
I am Hill Ferguson, and I also operate Product and Marketing at Zong, a respected mobile repayments solution for social networking sites and online flash games. You are able to find out more about our solution at . I would ike to deal with your complaints:
@csinny – please go to our online support kind chatfriends profile search and submit your details therefore we can investigate your deal. whatever occurred, we are going to repair it.